**For me, it is not the balloons, it is you with the balloons!

It's not ALL about the balloon: it's about you interacting with the balloon.

*I'd love to see you inside of a big 72" clear balloon. It'd be fun to see you use your brawn to fight your way out.  But no finger nails. Gloves on! BTW I'm serious. Message me if you'd be interested.

**That sounds amazing, actually! Boxing gloves or soft mittens -- what did you have in mind? I was able to climb inside a giant balloon at a fetish party once, but I don't have the sort of pump equipment they used there to keep it inflated. If you can hook me up with the means to do this, I'm all for it!

**I see you've got your hands on a 72 inch balloon. have ya laid down on it yet or did ya pop it already?

**Any canister style vacuum will work, as would a shop vac. Climb insides are awesome. :)

**Check out your inbox. I can supply balloons if you need. Oh, and I'd be willing to bet that with boxing gloves it would be impossible to fight your way out, mittens would give you a better shot at it. This sounds like fun!

**Hi. What about doing a blow to pop competition with your girlfriends with big 36 Inch balloons and at the end take one big 72 Inch balloon and you and your Girls make a sit Pop on the big one , everybody in a catsuit.

**What you should do is get another big balloon like that inflate it really big like 56" and then Do a sit to pop.

**Is the big blue balloon for sale??? I'd like to have it.

**Do you sell this beauty

**No, I didn't pop the big blue balloon. I was able to inflate that one to 54" (137 cm) over the course of 36 minutes. I was trying for a B2P, but I think that would have taken a very, very long time.

**o you pop the big blue balloon***